Become a Summit Supporter by helping to promote the event and working to progress Australia’s emergency transition.
1. Get your organisation to declare a climate emergency and join the network of organisations who are breaking down barriers to climate action and working towards a national declaration:
- Pass a motion to formally declare a climate emergency
- Publicise your declaration
- Create and commit to a strategic plan for incorporating emergency climate action into your work and practices
- Appoint someone to oversee your organisation’s climate emergency transition
2. Invite key people from your organisation and networks to attend the summit & find out more about this growing movement
3. Help promote the National Climate Emergency Summit through your membership base and wider networks.